Re: [OM] South West USA Trip

Subject: Re: [OM] South West USA Trip
From: The Family <fotolady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 00:33:56 -0400
>So is that good?  I have now taken further advice from various lists and
>decided to take a teapot and plenty of Earl Grey tea, to be brewed before
>introducing myself to those of a horseback persuasion.....
>Clive
>Ancient Briton

If you go to Kanab, UT, eat at Houston's Trails End Resturant.  Best food
in the area and a few interesting pictures on the wall.  The waitresses
wear guns...for real!  Visit Terry's camera shop too.  Terry can provide a
one day field trip to the 'unknown' places.  Well worth it.  Also, stop in
the Center Street Gallery to view some excellent framed pictures of the
local area and National Parks.

Jim