Re: [OM] 35mm f/2 (was Which OM35-70?)

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm f/2 (was Which OM35-70?)
From: Lars Bergquist <timberwolf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 07:46:31 +0000
Wrote Lars Haven:

>On my recent trip down under, almost 500f the pictures were
>taken with the 35mm f/2. IMHO it's one of the most useful lenses.

I agree too. But my first f/2 many many years ago was a lemon. It had
such horrendous curvature of field, that if I focused on 2 meters, the
corners were actually beyond infinity! I sent it back and got a new one
with apologies. Turned out that one element had been assembled
front to back! So there are Monday mornings in Japan too ...

Vänliga hälsningar/Best regards
Lars Bergquist
Välkommen till/Welcome to ...
<http://www.bahnhof.se/~timberwolf/>