Re: [OM] Re: 2-x screens again

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 2-x screens again
From: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 12:32:16 -0400
Somebody wrote last week:
>> Is it really so that the image 'snaps' into focus with the 2-4 ?
Like
>> with the microprisms of the 1-13, but more subtle ?
I bought a 2-4 screen last summer after studying the description of the 2-X
screens in Japanese and English on the Olympus Japan Web site.   The URL is:
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Camera/om3tiE.html.
If you drop an E in the file name, the URL becomes that of the Japanese
version.

The 2-13 screen emphasizes brightness and soft bokeh quality while the 2-4
screen is bright and clear so that it is possible to achieve sharp focus
even with a fast lens (in Japanese it says a lens with a large barrel
diameter and shallow depth of field).

The Japanese list price of these plastics is 2800 yen.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/
-All the photos (except panorama) with OM's-
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1130
-Olympus Equipment Classifieds-