Re: [OM] Weddings with OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings with OM's
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 17:10:51 -0400
At 09:57 AM 5/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Don't have to worry about it now.  The Mom who is paying for the entire
>shindig just got diagnosed with an advanced, highly aggressive cancer.>

Not a good way to get out...

>>Whew!  I was starting to worry about these bikers.  I think I'll go back to
hanging out with Mountain Bikers again--they would rather kill themselves
than you.>>

Yeah, sometimes one has to keep in mind not everyone believes in waiting
for the judicial process to solve commercial disputes. And, when you come
to NYC, don't make the mistake of believing that everyone on a mountain
bike is a Mountain Biker; they are more likely to be a crazed Bike
Messenger, which is like a Hell's Angel but faster <g>

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com