Re: [OM] FREE JACKET WINNER!

Subject: Re: [OM] FREE JACKET WINNER!
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 18:19:29 -0700
My apologies Denton, if I'm drawing the wrong conclusions here. But it
really sounds like you think this jacket contest was rigged. Maybe I'm young
and foolish, (OK, old and foolish) but I personally don't have any evidence
of that. Do you?
Are we going to start another round of PvT bashing here? I get the
impression that a number of people on this list REALLY don't like PvT. And
it is a free country, last time I looked. But how about we decide if we're
going to live and let live concerning PvT. If not, let's throw him off the
list and be done with it. If we're going to let him stay, a little
application of the golden rule couldn't hurt.

Regards,
John Austin
Oakland, CA