Re: [OM] Which OM35-70?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM35-70?
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 20:41:06 -0700
I second Gary's point. I started with a 3.5-4.5 and traded up to a 3.6. The
3.6 is outstanding but a bit moosey. And the photos I took with the 3.5-4.5
were really sharp and constrasty. I kinda wish I had it back. It came with
a metal hood. For its size the 3.5-4.5 is really great. Beats the C*N*N my
wife has and the"modern" plastic  Minolta P&S we share.

Andre
San Carlos, CA

In a message dated 4/28/1998 5:38:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,