[OM] WTB: Oil Rig Photo

Subject: [OM] WTB: Oil Rig Photo
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 07:51:55 -0400
Anyone around from Texas? <g>

I'm looking for a top-quality stunning shot of an on-shore or off-shore oil
drill rig. You know, at sunset, or something...

Use: a one page flier that will illustrate various brake linings used on
oilfield drawworks. Photo will be used at no bigger than 1/4 page size, I
will put your copyright next to the photo if desired, and you retain all
other rights.

Payment: $150 Net 30 Days upon receipt of invoice by my business, along
with a statement giving me the rights for this usage.

Format: Prefer hi-quality digital scan such as from a PhotoCD. I can take a
transparency but will need to deduct some $$$ for the scan.

Camera: Olympus not required!

Naturally, I need to see a low-res version somehow for approval and
selection first...