Re: [OM] What Zuiko wide angle should I buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What Zuiko wide angle should I buy?
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 12:33:11 -0700
Ian,

You should see the heads in the 3rd and 4th rows! And then those standing
up a set of stairs were tiny. It is like going from a soccer ball to a
tennis ball!  I don't know if they teach this stuff in photography school
but I haven't seen any rules of thumb in regard to shooting groups in
how-to-photo books. Maybe in how to do wedding photo books? Anybody got a
reference that would be helpful? I'm suppose to shoot another such group
shot in a month and this time I will try to use a 35mm, if I can get
everybody in it!

Andre
San Carlos