Re: [OM] Local equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Local equipment
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 16:00:46 EDT
Hi Andre:

> Thanks for the offer but it does sound a bit too narly.

I see narly stuff more often than fine equipment.  It always seems to sell in
time, so I though: "I wonder if the folks on the list are of the same mind as
whoever is buying this stuff."  Seems they are.  I had three takers.  I
figured it wasn't much more than a parts camera, or a good body if someone
wants to invest the $85 for an overhaul.

I seem to be in a chronic good mood, so I'm sending it out without any markup.
I'll occasionally post anything that seems useful, is priced right, but don't
personally want.  A few folks have sent me minor OM items without charge, so
I'm returning the favor to the "community."  (Just so long as I don't get a
bad check).

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV