Re: [OM] Old Model OM Eyecups

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Model OM Eyecups
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 14:47:52 +0200
Chris Barker wrote:

> Does anyone have one of the older, metal eyecups for OM SLRs?  I have 2
> newer (but still circular) plastic ones, but they are quite fragile and
> one is cracking.

The cracking plastic seems to be a common feature (additionaly to easy
sliping off the finder), which happened to my eyecups to. Wonder what
type of plastic they used [bakelit ;-) ] ? The plastic of the winder is
fragil to.
Do they produced the eyecup in an all metal version (exept rubber ring)?

Richard