Re: [OM] Re: OM Flash connector

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM Flash connector
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 17:16:08 -0700
To Debrux,
   All advice that I have seen so far is 100% valid.  That said, don't
overlook the simpleist and easiest possibility.  Look under the
connector shoe and make sure that both of the fine wires are not bent
over causing a short.  Oft times we make things more difficult than they
are.  Just one of the possibilities.
Rand E.

>John Hermanson wrote:
>
> The TTL connecttor can be opened but there never were spare parts for them so
> don't
> lose anything.  They are simple devices and the defect may be apparent when
> opened.  The cords are sealed as you said so it must be replaced if defective
>
> John
> www.zuiko.com

snip  -  snip