Re: [OM] SJ Camera Show: Where is Gary Schloss?

Subject: Re: [OM] SJ Camera Show: Where is Gary Schloss?
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 00:25:53 -0500
Ok, I can't resist telling you, I bought all that OLY pile you were looking at
there in  San Jose! The stuff plus other OLY items cost me $4000 there. Andy,
ya gotta get in there and dig! Get under the tables, behind the boxes, in the
rest rooms, there's OLY stuff all over the place!

God, I love it, this is my life! Paul.