RE: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment

Subject: RE: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 18:01:56 -0800
Jan,

Have you looked at Lowe-Pro Nova model bags? They are available in several
sizes and have most of the features you mention. I have a Nova 1 and it would
not be large enough for the equipment you mention but the 2 or 3 might be.

They have a zippered top with a flap over a zippered front pocket. The flap has
a snap-on zippered film tube (only 3 rolls on the small sizes) tucked into the
space between the top of the pocket and the top of the bag.

Bob