Re: [OM] Re: new OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: new OM bodies
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 04:37:58 -0400
Peter Leyssens wrote:

>I expect Olympus to be quite focussed towards digital photography, so I
>expect a digital camera with OM-mount.  Let's hope it's got all the
>goodies (e.g. light metering system, compact, compatible, ...).  Let's
>also hope that it's future-proof, i.e. you can change the CCD so that
>when the 16Kx16K CCD in full 24-bit, with hardware grain-simulation
>comes out, you can fit it in the OM-5 too.  :-)

Sounds nice, but in that case I want an OM-APS too, one that supports
MRC, like the Nikon Pronea, coming with two AF zooms and having full
support for all existing Zuikos. Saves you the trouble of having to buy
and CARRY five or more bodies... provided they bring the range of
available APS films to a professional level. Oops! Daydreaming again?

Hans