Re: [OM] Lighting close up photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighting close up photos
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4 May 98 22:05:29 +0200
On Ven, 1 mag 1998 14:46, Richard Sch?tzl
<mailto:Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Wasn´t the question, which filter adapts halogen light to daylight
film?

Richard,

halogen light of the kind of dia projectors (150W and 250W small
bulbs) is 3400K° and needs an 85 filter,

while halogen light of the kind it is generally used for photographic
purposes is 3200K° and needs an 85B filter.

I have been using halogen 1000W and 650W lights many times for repro
and countinuous light work and always assuming (more than that,
metering) their color temperature being 3200 and using T film with the
expected results.

(wratten filter values)

(sorry I lost the original thread message: I hope this was the
question)

Marco