[OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment

Subject: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 17:51:27 +0100
I can't recommend Lowe Pro bags too highly.

I have had a Compact 35 for 14 years which has travelled the world.  Lowe's
lifetime guarantee really does mean what it says.  Not only repairs, but
improvements to my own design free of charge.  Though, as Lowe has now sold
its camera bag business and name to another company, I don't suggest that
you rely on this extreme level of care.

It will (just) take 2 bodies, 21mm, 28mm, 50mm, 75-150mm, 300mm filters and
cable release etc inside.  there are three outside pockets as well.  The
latter are not very waterproof on mine, but I do had an extra rain cover for
the bag.

However, you can now buy and updated model with the rain cover built in.  If
I was buying again I might go for one model further up (i.e. larger) now I
have the 300mm.

I use a waist belt with mine as extra support.  With the weight of the above
equipment, it is not practical to carry it far on the waist belt alone.