Re: [OM] standard lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] standard lenses
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:27:29 -0400
At one time, OM-1s and 2s were available either as body only or  in a larger
box with a normal lens, either a 1.8 or 1.4.  This was known as a "kit".
I cannot recall seeing a 1N or 2N that came this way.  OM-10s and Gs were
available in kits with a normal lens or 35-70 f4.
The OM-F also came with the 35-70 Power AF lens.

John
www.zuiko.com