[OM] Re: Perfect bag for OM equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Perfect bag for OM equipment
From: anderson_neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 06 May 98 08:57:30 -0600
     I recently got a LowePro Nova 3 bag and am very happy with it. First
     of all, I am totally sold on LowePro's quality & features (I have
     several of their bags), but this one is such a nice match to my Oly
     gear. It is rather small, yet it holds my 200f4, 135f2.8, 28f2.8, and
     16f3.5 in the bottom, and an OM with lens attached (up to about 200mm)
     and T20 in the top. It is relatively easy to get to the lenses stored
     in the bottom by lifting up flaps. Has front pocket for film, filters,
     incident meter, lens hood, etc. Wonderful curved non-slip shoulder
     strap. As for water proof, I spray my bags with Tectron, which
     received top marks in the backpacking magazines tests.

     Neal   Anderson_Neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       Florida, USA

     >Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:55:32 -0500
     >From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
     >Subject: [OM] Perfect bag for OM equipment

     >I am trying to decide on the Perfect Camera Bag (not back pack) for
     >my Olympus equipment.  Here are my conditions:
     >1) Compact, in line with the compact OM philosophy
     (deleted)
     Any suggestion?
     Jan