Re: [OM] SoCal, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] SoCal, anyone?
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 13:26:08 +0100
>Dear Olympians/Zuiks:
>
>Some time ago I inquired  re: interest in a SoCal OLY event.

Snippety snipletson of entertaining prose.....

>P.S. Foreign visitors (Clive, or is it Clint now?), and others
>who tire of wallowing in the guilty pleasures of Las Vegas,
>are welcome to join us.
>
>Cheers,
>

>/Gary Schloss.

Clint here - hi.

"Hey, you on the horse - fancy a cuppa?"  How am I doing?

Well as it happens I will be in roughly the right location on May 23rd - if
the rattlers or irritated cowpokes haven't got me by then......  Are there
any roads near Las Vegas - may be able to catch the stage coach if not,
hope they have sorted those uncomfortable wooden wheels ;-)

Could be brewing tea in the wilds of Utah, who knows - at least I know
where you'll be meeting. So I can warn anyone thinking of visiting that
area....

That weekend is the holiday weekend in the USA according to my diary, guess
the Camera Show will be well attended.  Would be great to meet some of you
and exchange tall tales over a bottle of tall toad beer - or should that be
High Rollin'?

Remind me exactly the location of Buena Park and I'll tell Babs we are
going to a nature reserve.....

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com