Re: [OM] The Mighty List (was: Introduction)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Mighty List (was: Introduction)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 12:40:50 -0800

Today, Gary Reese wrote:

>[...] you notice the passion in OLY ownership that radiates here?
>It sure isn't evident on the Canon FD mailing list. I suspect that
>Zuikoholism doesn't have many counterparts in other mainstream (not
>Leica, for example) systems.

Hmm, sounds like we're all doing fine, huh? (or, are we in a self-
congratulatory mode? :-)). Soooo, anyone volunteers to go over our
extensive archives and put together a "Best of OLY List" volume?
Could be a neat addition to the "Unofficial Oly Gallery"...

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx