[OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering

Subject: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 22:34:40 -0500
Hello all. I'm new on this list, I currently use an OM-2 (made in 12/1976,
before they changed the shutter metering pattern), and I'm thinking about
getting a used OM-4T as a 2nd body (any suggestions about where to buy
appreciated). I had a question though about the multi-point spot metering. From
what I understand, you aim the center of the viewfinder at the points you want
to meter on, one by one, and push the meter button. From the pictures I've seen
of the OM-4T viewfinder, it looks as if the points are all marked in the
viewfinder. How does the camera keep track of where the points are in the view
finder? Are the points selected metered right when you select them or
continuously?

Any info on this would be great. Thanks in advance.
--
Greg Heier
greg@xxxxxxxx