Re: [OM] Telephoto lens.

Subject: Re: [OM] Telephoto lens.
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 23:26:12 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-11 14:27:06 EDT,
Lars you write:
<< And for chrissake stear clear of any old Tamron Adaptall lenses -- I once
came within a millimeter of dropping a 200 mm lens from one of their infernal
adapters!
Lars Bergquist >>

Hi Lars,
I am interested in how you almost dropped your lens.  I recently bought a
Tamron 300mm f 2.8 LD.  I got a 1.4 TC & 2X TC and all seem to fit together
very well.  This lens was ranked very high at my local camera stores who cater
to Nikon and Canon Pros.  I will admit fitting the TC's is a bit tricky.
BW