[OM] Gallery problems

Subject: [OM] Gallery problems
From: JNVS44B@xxxxxxxxxxx (MR THOMAS N CURLEE)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 00:39:16, -0500
Are there any other people on this list that use Prodigy?  I'm having
problems accessing any of the pictures on the the Olympus photo
gallery.  All I get are rectangles filled with random colored 'noise'
that changes every time I load the gallery web page.  I get this
problem with a few (very few) other web pages.  I had the same type
of problem with John H's old page at first and then the problem
cleared up for unknown reasons.

Any ideas?

Tom