[OM] 8mm Fisheye-lenses for OM

Subject: [OM] 8mm Fisheye-lenses for OM
From: Helmut Dersch <der@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:21:24 +0100
Hi all,

I am new to this list; hopefully my questions have not been
asked too often.

I need some advice on getting an 8mm fisheye lens for my OM1,
which I am planning to use for virtual reality panoramas.
I am now using an old Spiratone which works but is not
very sharp.

The Sigma seems suitable as well as the (discontinued) Zuiko.
Any experiences as to the quality of these two lenses?
Are there more choices? And finally, are there more people on
this list who use their OM for this purpose?

Thanks,

Helmut Dersch