Re: [OM] Slides on the cheap - a beginners guide

Subject: Re: [OM] Slides on the cheap - a beginners guide
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 May 1998 11:37:24 +1000
"Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the
'Net and spake thusly:

>       I did a fair bit of phoning around to find some cheaper pricing for
> consumables and gear.  At present I use Vanbar's in Carlton or South

It's good to see some self-indulgent discussion of vendors that are
actually relevant to *me* for once.

Newhouse photo in sydney seems to have OK prices
(http://www.newhousephoto.com.au), but only list Kodak film on their
price list.

I've heard that Photo Continental have the best film prices in
Brisbane, but they don't have a WWW site (slackers).  They also do
mail-in processing quite cheap, but I don't have a current price list
(the one I do have is marked "not valid after decmber 1997).

Also at http://sunstatephotos.com.au/

--
Christopher Biggs -- chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Ph+61-7-3270-4266 - PGP & MIME OK
There's a bug in my mailer that mangles my sig but V guvax V'ir svkrq vg abj.