Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 01:14:02 -0600
Foxy,
        No. If you press the spot meter button you are only setting the first
reading in memory and allowing the spot function. The meter then will be on
and reading the spot area which is the circular area in the finder. You may
wave the camera all over the world and take spot readings on the fly, and
even take a picture while doing so. If you wish you can enter in up to
eight spot readings. The second spot reading is averaged with the first,
the third with the others and so on. If you only press it once you are in
spot metering mode.
        If you wish, I can post some outtakes of the book on the web for all to
see....

Regards,

Bryant