[OM] Bags/Tripods FS

Subject: [OM] Bags/Tripods FS
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:02:56 -0400
Since recently there was a thread on camera bags, here's some stuff FS...

The following tripods and bags for sale. Prices INCLUDE UPS Ground
shipping. I'm in NYC. Terms: Personal check if I know you, check in advance
otherwise, or can take credit cards thru my business. Or add $5 UPS COD.

1. BOGEN 3036 TRIPOD W/ 6047 HEAD.
        Suitable as studio tripod for up to and including heavy MF and 4x5
cameras.
        Exc+ condition except one of the bubble levels on head has lost its
liquid. $140.

2. BOGEN 3001 TRIPOD W/ 3025 HEAD.
        Small and steady, good field tripod.
        Mint-. $55.

3. DOMKE F1X TAN.
        Big mother. Exc-. $80.

4. DOMKE F4AF TAN
        For big camera and a couple/few lenses.
        Exc-. $55.

5. TENBA P595 GREY.
        About 10 years old but light use. Couple spots. $80.

6. TENBA P211 GREY.
        Pretty grotty, but perfect for a camera with lens, 2nd lens, and film
etc.
$20.

I also have a yellow plastic Pelican case with dividers that I have
downstairs in storage. Not sure of the model and don't want to dig it out
without serious interest. Near new (never out in field), will sell at 65%
of B&H.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com