Re: [OM] Getting lenses serviced

Subject: Re: [OM] Getting lenses serviced
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 14:55:46 -0400
I think lenses  should be serviced when the following shows up:

Uncomfortable amount of specks inside.
sluggish diaphragm blades.
oily, shiney spots on blades
any obvious tightness, dents or  defects on outer parts.
lens doesn't focus at infinity on the horizon (some zooms and telephotos have
variable infinity's).

John