Re: [OM] Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Professionals using Olympus
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 21:37:37 +0800
Hi Kristine,

Welcome to this list, I also join this mailing list for less than one
month, I really enjoy talking with peoples there.

I am living in Hong Kong, compared to most of the friends here, I am a very
"young" Olympus fans. I was also started with the OM-10 at around 12 years
ago. Now I mainly use OM4T and OM2n. For lenses, I have around 20
Zuiko/Olympus AF lenses starting from 16mm to 300mm.

I am a 100% amateur photographer, 800f my shot was family photo. I think
I like cameras (especially OM) more than taking photo.

Best Regards,
C.H.Ling

P.S. I also have a web page at http://www.asiaonline.net.hk/~chling