Re: [OM] 300mm + 2X questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm + 2X questions
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 21:10:35 -0700
John,

Please send it to me at agoforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I've got a way to
convert a postscript file there. If you have it in PDF then send it
directly here at my personal ISP, netcom.

 I second the idea of having Garth link it to the Oly gallery. Jez, isn't
easy to suggestion something that will cause work for someone else.

Many Thanks,

Andre

PS There are halos around the bag that holds the 300m! Does that mean I am
suppose to clean it?