Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 14:01:22 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-16 13:19:46 EDT,
Ulf you write:
<< If the piccies turn out bad I'll immediately defect from this country, find
 a very lonely island in the pacific and just pine there for the rest of my
 life along with my OM's and Zuikos, escaping the rage of the couple and
 their ancestors. Just so you know why I may disappear from this list :-)
 Ulf Westerberg >>

Hi Ulf,
Hope all is well with the (AFTER) the developement.  I can't resist telling
you my story.  We, as well hired a "First" time wedding photographer.  A good
friends son.       Thought we would save a few $$'s.  He was useing a Manolta
back in 79.  When we got the pictures back, or should I say, HALF the pictures
back.  All the flash prints were "BLACK" for the first half of the frame.  YEP
you know why!  Well, my  new bride cried for weeks.  Lucky, we moved to
another town, so she didn't kill the guy.
BW