Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 23:05:10 -0600
Kennedy,
        Read my post again.
        It is a quote from the book.
        If you want to mess around metering all manner of things in a scene then
go ahead but in the end the camera will give you a factor off of the
highest spot for Hi-Lite, and off of the lowest spot for the Shadow.
        I am pretty sure you hang around here to boost your ego, do not do it at
my expense again. I do not like you or your methods.

Bryant