[OM] Olympus Petition

Subject: [OM] Olympus Petition
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 21:56:09 -0400
Fellow Olympians!

I am finalizing our OM (+some other cameras) Petition to Olympus Japan.  I
put up my first installment on my Web site.  I am going to send the text of
the petition to send to Japan as html files.  The raw text files has
formatting problems.

For those of you who are new since I conducted this survey the results of
which are on display tonight, this survey was done in December 97/January
98.  In the next few days I will be adding a couple of html files a day to
complete the remaining eight subsections, which are distilled from various
threads of OM wish lists on this mailing list. I started writing a draft of
an e-mail letter in Japanese to a woman with whom I have spoken on the phone
at the Marketing Group of the Imaging Business Division at Olympus Optical
Company.

If you have any comments, I would be happy to read them.  I thank all of you
who participated in the survey.

The text is available at http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/FutureOM.html.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto: tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx