Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Multi-Spot Metering
From: Kennedy <rkm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 21:27:41 +0100
In article , Bryant Wetzel <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx> wrote
>Kennedy,
>       Read my post again.
>       It is a quote from the book.

Where exactly does it say this in 'the book'?
>If you want to take multiple spot readings and then press the
 HI.LIGHT
>or
>SHADOW buttons you can. But all you do is introduce an exposure factor to
>the setup.

In particular the last sentence is, at best, ambiguous.

>       If you want to mess around metering all manner of things in a scene then
>go ahead but in the end the camera will give you a factor off of the
>highest spot for Hi-Lite, and off of the lowest spot for the Shadow.

Precisely, but that is NOT what you said in the previous post - quoted
above so YOU can read it again!

>       I am pretty sure you hang around here to boost your ego, do not do it at
>my expense again. I do not like you or your methods.

Mr Wetzel's reaction to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism indicates that he is in
far greater need of ego inflation than anyone else.  Fortunately we are
not all so restricted, so I shall continue to correct errors and
ambiguities as I see fit - and I am sure others will do the same with my
errors and ambiguities as well.
--
Kennedy
Python Philosophers         (replace 'nospam' with 'kennedym' when replying)