Re: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:53:16 -0700

--
Kris;

Altho this is addressed to Doris, I've got 2 cents here. For traveling
light and still getting what you need, I'd seriously consider an IS-3.
You can probably pick up a used one for abot $300.  It'll give you
35-180 of sharp zoom, built-in flash and auto focus.  I love mine and
use it mainly to supplement my OMs and by itself when I'm 'travelling
light.'

Oh, and when it comes to Zuikos to paraphrase a former US president, We
all have LUST in our hearts.

george  :>)