Re[2]: [OM] Any news of a new OM?

Subject: Re[2]: [OM] Any news of a new OM?
From: Brian_Utter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Utter)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:00:22 -0400
     Gary:

     I wish the OM-5Ti were a Congressional priority!  And an Executive
     one, for that matter -- maybe your PAC should organize an event at the
     White House ;-)

     Seriously though, thank you for the information. Do you know the date
     for Photokina '98 in Germany?  And have you heard of any particular
     specs on the new OM?

      Brian