Re: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topi

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic -
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:42:10 -0700
I heartily agree. Collecting Olympus gear is easy, we're only limited by our
wallets. Getting the inspiration to take meaningful pictures that have
something to say is the hard part. I know it's a constant struggle for me.
Without meaningful output, we're just camera collectors. Sort of like Lieca
users. It was a joke, no flames please!!

Regards,
John Austin
Oakland, CA

Gary Reese wrote:
>Hi Lars
>
>>  Maybe you should add a point 4 (a really hard one): The ability to
>>  recognise or create a good motive and then to capture it on film in
>>  such a way that the viewer of your picture gets the message.
>
>Agree!  Have a purpose and then let the right-brain run with it.
Translation: