Re: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off

Subject: Re: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic - long)
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 17:57:29 -0400
>>For studio/portrait work, I would like to know which 35mm and MF will
provide quality results.>>

They all will. Some are more appropriate to the task. Don't get _too_ hung
up about the equipment part!

What differentiates an amateur 35mm from a professional 35mm in the
portrait world?

It's more quality of construction than features. Many 'pro' cameras, like
the Nikon F4, for example, are actually very conservative and lack many
'whiz-bang' features found in their amateur counterparts.

Denton
Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com