Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 20:23:32 +0200
Just wanna thank all of you on this list who provided me with tips, hints
and shared their wisdom on this field of photography and to all
encouragements.
Though I don't any deserted space to escape to, I'm still in the Tasmania
mood, this after finally getting the time to read Tassie photographer Chris
Bell's beautiful book on the Cradle Mountain-St Clair national park (large
format man, no OM's). Though one might to be careful which season to choose,
according to Foxy. How is september/october, Giles and Foxy?!

Ulf Westerberg