Re: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off

Subject: Re: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic -
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:31:13 +0200
KRIS GARREN wrote:

[snip]

> OR, maybe your thinking a little deeper when you say
> "meaningful"?  I think right now I'm just absorbed in trying
> to learn the art of photography or should I say the technical
> aspect.  I'm just so damn happy when a picture turns out the
> way I meant it to turn out<g>!

In that case you have achieved a lot! All the technical details
are not all that important when you get the picture you want.
With practice that happens more and more often, but even with
perfect technique there will always be surprises, both positive
and negative.

> Thanks,
>
> Kris

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"