Re: [OM] Telephoto lens (500 mm. mirror)

Subject: Re: [OM] Telephoto lens (500 mm. mirror)
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:40:35 -0700

--
Marco;

I don't get it.

BTW, there was a 2SP on ebay week and half ago.  I bought it.  Seller
lives about 2 miles from me by chance.  Good thing too, cause I had to
bring it back.
He said he had inquiries from Italy on buying it.  I said "I bet his
name was Marco?" He says "Yeah!"  Anyway, he took it back because of one
problem: it usually refused to fire a flash.  Would fire one out of, say
5 times.  But it was a beauty of a 2SP. Near mint.  Bit of wear on film
door is all. Oh, and 2 LCD segments did'nt work between 500 and 1000. I
was sorry I had to return it, but maybe you still want it?
PS I didn't get all my money back,  I traded it back to him for a Zuiko
28-48 + a few $$.

george  :>)