Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh, that wedding
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 16:38:17 +1000
>Though I don't any deserted space to escape to, I'm still in the Tasmania
>mood, this after finally getting the time to read Tassie photographer Chris
>Bell's beautiful book on the Cradle Mountain-St Clair national park (large
>format man, no OM's). Though one might to be careful which season to
choose,
>according to Foxy. How is september/october, Giles and Foxy?!
>
>Ulf Westerberg

Cool. It can snow in the Cradles any time of the year, but september is more
likely than december. Having said that if it is like here (and it is) it can
be 40 degree heat one day and snowing the next. This makes for great photos
but big packs.
I've only been to Cradle mountains once. A friend was a guide and we walked
in to do a food dump for his group. Great scenery.
I'm not logged on when I write this, but try www.tas.gov.au (I think) and
try their national parks and weather mob links. I'm guessing on the address,
but the governemnt departments pretty much have their internet act together
here.

Foxy