Re: [OM] 200/F4

Subject: Re: [OM] 200/F4
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 23:22:01 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-22 22:38:44 EDT,
Joel you write:
<< I've got an opportunity to pick up a Zuiko 200/f4 in EX condition for $125.
 Sorry to broadcast my quivering knees, but does this seem a reasonable
 price for this lens? Please email me privately if you can. Thanks!Joel  >>

Hi Joel,
$125 is a normal price for a fairly clean 200 f4.  If it is a MC version I
would jump on it.  If not, I might wait for a while, 200 f4's are common, I
paid $100 for a almost new (lots of green) MC at a show.
BW