Re: [OM] Prices in Las Vegas

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices in Las Vegas
From: WKato <WKato@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 13:33:16 EDT

<< A special question for Gary R. (hopefully of interest to other readers):
 I keep seeing you quoting what I consider incredible prices for used
equipment
 that you find. Gary, do you think that your location in Las Vegas has an
 effect on what you can find? (Specifically, gamblers having to unload their
 gear.) Or is it just diligence with a little luck thrown in, in a large city?

At a Buena Park swap meet I was talking with a store rep from Las Vegas and
inquired about the availability of used OM goods at pawn shops there.  He said
the gamblers have mostly point & shoots that they want to pawn.  Do you think
he just wanted me to stay out of his town?

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx