Re: [OM] Price in relation to quality.

Subject: Re: [OM] Price in relation to quality.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 23:18:36 +0000
Ingemar

Patience!  The 300mm f4.5 is not a rare lens.  I personaly would not
consider any of the lenses described as being bargains.  I paid US
$325 for one that was MC with mint glass and very near mint in all
other respects.  Take time in your hunt until you find one you feel
is right then move quickly.

Giles