Re: [OM] Tokina vs. Sigma

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina vs. Sigma
From: WKato <WKato@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 13:48:28 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-25 09:17:31 EDT, you, Artur Chmielewski, write:

<<PS: Does anybody used the Cokin A system on 24 mm lens? What about
vignetting? I've experienced this on my 24mm Zuiko and it works!>>

If you do experience vignetting with your Cokin system and you aren't using
graduated filters, just turn the filter holder 90 degrees.  The projecting
parts of the filter holder are now at the top and the bottom and don't
interfere any more than cutting off the outermost slots with a saw.  You can
even use graduated filters this way if you are taking a picture of a tall
building against a bright sky (just an idea--I've never done this).

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx