[OM] Olympus FS

Subject: [OM] Olympus FS
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:45:30 +0100
I have the following Olympus equipment for sale - please e-mail me direct
for a list with details of price and condition if you are interested.

Zuiko 20mm/f3.5 bellows macro lens and PM-TOB mount
Zuiko 21mm/f3.5 lens with hard case and box
Zuiko 24mm/f2.8 lens
Zuiko 28mm/f2.8 lens with rubber hood and box
Zuiko 35mm/f2 lens with metal hood
Zuiko 35mm/f2.8 lens with rubber hood
Zuiko 200mm/f4 lens with hard case
Olympus 100mm/f2.8 / 85mm/f2 rubber hood
Olympus T32 flash (2)
Olympus T32 flash zoom adapter   (2)
Olympus T32 flash wide angle / neutral density set with case
Olympus Winder 2
Olympus 50mm/f3.5 macro lens box (box only)
generic eyepiece - similar design to Olympus eyepiece 1

I will advertise these more widely in a couple of days.

David