[OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5 and 50mm 3.5 adapted to Y/C

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5 and 50mm 3.5 adapted to Y/C
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 May 98 14:39:34 +0200
Cc: "Rino Giardiello" <segiardi@xxxxxx>
An Italian guy told me he converted two Zuikos to Contax mount. He had to
substitute the mount rings and make the diaphragm to stop down always. He
lost auto diaphragm this way but now he has a fine macro lens for use with
bellows and a tele that uses always full open.

He is fond and very competent of Carl Zeiss lenses and still he uses two
Zuikos among all those Zeisses...

maybe we could start another thread of converted/adapted Zuikos...

his URL: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/3703

Marco