Re: [OM] Availability OM Gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Availability OM Gear
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:49:58 -0400
Richard Dale <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> commented:

>I,ve just looked at B & H's website, there's no reference to Olympus on
>their 35mm SLR page.

I recently placed an order for a number of "off the beaten path" items with
B&H.  They had everything in stock and delivered promptly.  They are
waaaaaaaayyyyy behind on their web pages if their catalogs are any
indication of the depth and breadth of what they carry.  If you are looking
for an item, no matter how odd, give them a call.  BTW - I am in no way
associated with B&H beyond being a satisfied repeat customer.

John P