[OM] message for Frank Wijsmuller

Subject: [OM] message for Frank Wijsmuller
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:25:13 +0100
Frank - I tried to e-mail you twice a couple of weeks ago and once again
tried to reply to your e-mail today. I get the following errors every time.

Have you any idea what is happening - I have no problem with anyone else!

David

COPY:

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Wed, 27 May 1998 13:00:13 GMT
from hawk.rmplc.co.uk [194.238.48.14]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<wijsmfm@xxxxxxxxxx>

<wijsmfm@xxxxxxxxxx>... Deferred: Connection timed out with pop.wxs.nl.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old